I don’t care if you think some of these are corny.
- The smell of gasoline. Pure, unleaded, high octane gasoline. (One of my favorite reasons to go on roadtrips.)
- MacBook Pro. Best computer I’ve ever owned. Except maybe our family’s first x86 IBM PC. I learned how to program a clock on that bad boy. Woot! Woot!
- Beautiful women. Straight… queer… doesn’t matter. Pure femininosity deliciousness.
- Electronic Cigarettes that don’t suck. There are good ones and really really bad ones. Check out SmokeSource for the best E Cig Vaporizers.
- Jeep Wrangler. Hell yeah. Effing A, dudettes. Best way to get from A to B off road.
- Libertarianism. Leave me alone. Get out of my life, government.
- Android mobiles. I know, it seems to contradict #2 above, but iPhones have never been my bag. Android makes more sense.
More to come. What are some of yours?